Monday, April 19, 2010

Things to do before I leave college...

I'm outta here in three short weeks, now. The thought has both inspired me to push through, and has also haunted me with a fresh glimpse of reality. To ease the transition to life-without-school, of which only five of my 22 years have seen, I've compiled a small list of things I probably should have done, but never did as a Coug in hopes that I finally can complete my college experience.

-Eat at Basilio's
-Gamble at Zeppos (I'm less concerned about completing this one)
-Eat at Tam's
-Ride my bicycle to Moscow
-Go through every academic building on campus
-View space-type objects at the observatory
-Revisit Stimson Hall, of which I hail from
-Go to all the parks in Pullman
-Stop by the Moscow Farmer's Market
-Eat at enough free BBQs to sustain me for a week. I think I'll meet new people this way, too... it's not always about food with me.

There are probably a few others, but my list can only be so big before it's no longer feasible. Hopefully this has inspired some consideration about finishing it out the right way for anyone at the cusp of a new chapter, like me.

1 comments:

Rylie Sedustine said...

I would like to help you conquer many of the items on this list, if I may :)

Post a Comment