Sunday, April 4, 2010

Out of town for Mom's Weekend? In case you're heading this way...

Mom's weekend is fast approaching here at WSU. It might be safe to say much of this weekend's activities are well advertised in the area. But what about the Coug that is out of town looking for something to do? Using this excuse paired with one of my frequent Internet perusing moods, I decided I'd check up on Walla Walla. I grew up there, so naturally I thought it might be interesting to see what's going on over there this time of year. Not more than 10 seconds deep into searching my choice favorite, vimeo.com, I ran across a small promo video for Feast Walla Walla. If anyone reading this knows Walla Walla then they know that the culinary and viticultural scenes are highly evident there. The video is slightly outdated (and by outdated I'm only referring to one year's time) but quality. If you find yourself in the city so nice they named it twice this weekend, make sure you check this out!


Feast Walla Walla 2009 from Wine and Dine Walla Walla on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment