Monday, April 12, 2010

Rico's Pub


As the end of the school year approaches, I began to ask myself what kinds of things there are to do here in Pullman that I have yet to try. This is when my friend and I decided to get off of campus, and the area I find myself spending all my time, and venture into town.

Considering downtown Pullman is the size of many people’s neighborhoods at home, it is hard not to notice all of the places it has to offer. I, for one, am guilty of just driving by stores and restaurants without actually checking them out for myself. Over my past three years here, I have found myself driving by Rico’s Pub multiple times a week, but never inquiring what it was all about. In order to figure it out, my friend and I decided we would check the scene for ourselves.

To my surprise, Rico’s Pub was amazing! The atmosphere was much different from the regular bar scene I have found in Pullman, and offered a wide selection of drinks and entertainment. Pool tables, dart boards, and around the clock meals are available and impressive! They also have live bands playing there, which is a great change from the usual repetitive music you hear at most bars. The staff, food, and music were all exceptional. It’s a shame I discovered this place for myself so late into the year, but I will defiantly be back again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment