Monday, February 1, 2010

Lets’ Go Paintballin'


As it is my third year of attending WSU I always feel like I know all the places to go around Pullman, and the surrounding areas. However, after beginning this blog I have proved myself completely wrong.

I was researching places to go around Pullman, and I stumbled upon an outdoor paintball place right outside of Colfax. Colfax Paintball offers scenario paintball games in a scenic location along the Palouse River as well as outdoor woods ball. The field is free but there is a day pass that is only $10 for all day or a $15 weekend pass. Renting your own equipment is $25 and everything is included. Colfax Paintball is open through the months of April 1st – October 1st. This activity is offered only on the weekends from 9am-6pm.

I think everyone should try out new activities and this maybe be the place to do it! I realize that it is a pricier activity, but it is a way better way of spending your money than at the bars on the weekend. Also, the field is located on a beautiful ranch in which will give you all a change of scenery!

*If you want special group rates you can contact the owner on his e-mail greyman@wildblue.net or 509-397-2378.

Address: 2011 Chicken Ranch RdColfax, WA 99111

0 comments:

Post a Comment