Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Pack in the Palouse


Looking for something fun to do over the weekend? I don’t know about you, but I find myself getting tired of the same old weekend routine as it becomes so late in the year. So, lucky for us, we have a great opportunity coming to Pullman on Saturday that is sure to switch up our regular nighttime routine.

On Saturday, April 24th, rap group “The Pack” will be performing a special concert at Stubblefields! It is very unusual for us to get such popular groups to travel out to our little town, so I suggest you take advantage of this opportunity and go see what I’m sure will be a great show!

Although Stubblefields is usually a 21+ building, Pullman has made the concert more available to its students and will make this special event 18+, with a bar in the basement available for those of age.

For more information or ticket sales visit this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment