Thursday, March 4, 2010

South Fork

When living on the Palouse I sometimes feel life can be very repetitive. To add more excitement to such a small city lifestyle I am constantly looking at events, concerts and new places to go! Being a hospitality and business management minor, I heard of a new restaurant that just opened called South Fork. I was really excited when I heard this news because there are only so many restaurants around the Palouse where you and your can dine.

When walking into South Fork I was pleasantly surprised of the atmospheres. The décor was a rustic western theme with a modern twist. For example, the sign of the restaurant was made of rustic-iron, but the bar had huge flat screen televisions. I was also was surprised about the menu selection. When first laying eyes on the menu the food items ranged from burgers, fish, gyros, to salads. Having a variety of foods at a restaurant is important because then it fits everyone’s taste buds in your dining party. Another plus is the prices are extremely reasonable. (Average plate is around $10-$15.)

Overall, I had a wonderful experience at South Fork and I am really excited to see what the future brings for the restaurant. I highly suggest grabbing your friends and family to try out this new hip dining spot on the Palouse.


Cool Fact: Everything at the restaurant is made locally….even the salad dressings!!

*Next week look forward to see a picture video about South Fork

0 comments:

Post a Comment