Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stores Worth A Visit

The curious side of me seems to win out when I'm wandering the sidewalks in a town other than my own. Without a doubt, a must in most small towns when it comes to acquiring a good sense of the local culture is store-browsing. On my most recent trip to Moscow, my checklist was fully checked, most of those items being all about scoping out little shops:

1. Enjoy a steamed "everything" bagel loaded with premium ingredients at Moscow Bagel and Deli
2. Search for the perfect read at TJ's books
3. Hunt out antique cameras, retro art and ideal apparell at the Salvation Army
4. Sip Mexican Hot Chocolate and enjoy good conversation at Sisters' Brew
5. Swing by Moscow Co-op and make a mineola tangelo purchase
6. Attempt to proficiently play expensive guitars at Guitar's Friend
7. Inquire about bear mace and browse the outdoor gear at Hyperspud Sports
8. Catch the 3:35 bus at St. Augustine's back to Pullman

0 comments:

Post a Comment